Re: talkative audiences - Roy Harper rules - nuts

Anyone who has a chance to see Roy Harper really would be well advised to
check him out.  One could call him an English "Willie Nelson" meets "Bob
Dylan"  -- and I'm sure he'd cringe at this description.

I think Kate Bush once said Roy Harper is an English treasure.

On the subject of people talking to me while I play - Ten minutes into a
set, I once had one guy come right up to the stage front and ask me what I
thought of Michael Brooks.  I had no response. Looking back on it, and with
inspiration from Doug Cox, I should  just kicked them in the nuts, spat on
his shoes and pushed a monitor off the stage onto him.  Of course, you
never
think of the good come-backs until it's too late, huh?  :-)

David