Re: Boring is as boring does.

"Call me weird, but I LOVE performance art, modern dance, poetry readings,
prerecorded electronic music concerts/libraries, art museums, galleries and
a whole range of other experiences that many folk seem to think of as
"boring" and not especially "fun."

i think now would be an important time to decide whether or not we're
making
"cookie-cutter bullshit entertainment" and "all-things-modern-and-artsy"
polar opposites.

"I also read about 40-60 books a year and hardly any of them have
pictures."

i only read the ones with the big pictures.

"But if I didn't sometimes find myself succumbing to it as well I wouldn't
find it so scary. The stuff on TV"

solution: don't buy cable and don't turn on the radio.  i know i don't.  i
own a record player, a couch, a bed, an old computer, and way too many
instruments.

this list rules.

-jim