Re: Hughs and Kettner Replex

There was just a bid discussion about this.  If  you do a quick search
of the archives, you'll find a bunch of stuff about it.  Seems like it's
almost worth the cash for a tube pre-amp, is what I remember people
saying.  Looks like an interesting device.  900 ms delay time is a
little low, IMO.  Seems like it might have a lot of personality in the
sound dept compared to the Repeater and EDP which are going for the best
possible sound quality.

Mark