"moment of truth", a small french add

/[OT]

Please all people, we don't need to throw each other apples in that
concern.

I could in the past (we all do) more than once see that fellow listers as
usually concerned by not sticking to the most immediate fashionable idea,
and that people here usually show some good sense in building their
opinions, whatever they are.

No wonder we don't all agree, but I trust people here to have carefully
balanced their idea on the subject.

I had the opportunity to say that in the past, this place is very often a
breath of fresh air to me. In some way, I rely on it.

In that respect, I hope unnecessary verbal spears can be kept at bay.

No maybe I am the one over reacting here...

[OT]\

Olivier Malhomme