re: missing loopers delight digests?

At 10:59 AM 3/25/2003, Rick Walker/Loop.pooL wrote:
>I have been noticing that I miss a loopers delight digest
>every now and then............does anyone else experience this?

I have been noticing that I miss hearing about list technical issues
because people post them to the entire list where nobody there can
actually
help them. Meanwhile they never bother to contact the list administrator
(me) directly about it. Since I don't follow the list as closely as my own
email I don't get the message very quickly........does anyone else
experience this?

kim