Re: Loopstock EDP Clinic topics?

There will be four clinics presented at Loopstock 2003 (official titles
pending except for Rick's):

EDP - Andre LaFosse
JamMan / Collaborative Looping Techniques - Max Valentino
Looper Construction Kit / KYMA - Dennis Leas
Concepts of Time Perception and Synchronization and other Self Teaching

      Concepts for Live Looping - Rick Walker

Dr. Richard Zvonar has also volunteered to continue the History of
Looping presentation which he started at the Y2K2 Loopfest.

-Hans

Jimmy George asked:

> will there only be edp clinics?
>
> jg

>>Hi list,
>>
>>We're in the process of planning the schedule for Loopstock, which will
>>include several dedicated clinic spots this year.  Hans and Jon Wagner
>>have graciously offered me some time to talk about the EDP, so I'd like
>>to solicit ideas for subjects people are most interested in.
>>
>>Off the top of my head, subjects I'd be inclined to talk about would
>
> include:
>
>>- Multiple loops
>>- Windowing
>>- Multiply (including remultiplying and unrounded multiply)
>>- Insert modes
>>- DirectMIDI footcontroller "bank" concepts
>>- Quantization
>>
>>If there are EDP related subjects people want to know about other than
>>these, by all means speak up - I'm treating this as an opportunity to
>>gauge where people's interest lies.  I'll probably wait until the actual
>>clinic to see what the people there are most interested in, but I'd like
>>to hear any suggestions the list has.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>--Andre LaFosse
>>The Echoplex Analysis Pages: