Re: Tube amp HUMMMMMMM...Ground?

i can give you tip on this....
if you do want to do a plumbing ground (you actually probably have one if
you have cable tv)
we need to thump a brass/copper rod some 18 inches into the ground next to
your water or electric main.
then soldier a copper cable from the rod to the main housing.
inside you can then use regular speaker/lamp cord to ground to what ever
you had grounded outside.
worked for me here !!