new experimental releases

its been a while since ive posted but I've been working with a lot of artists on my DIY label Hello Shadow Media. I got lots of new stuff available for trades or for sale. styles include:

a lofi score for film on the death penalty, satanic black noise, sonic sound scapes, a split cdr, and more available & coming. theres link on the bottom of the page where there are some mp3s available. have a look.

ortherwise i was wondering if any one has progammed their own sound generating software before.... I was recently on comp  called Embedded with my noise project Kwaidan, and I was reading that some of the other artists used their own home made software...

take it easy

Kris

http://www.helloshadow.tk