EDP+ worth and extra $100?

OK, I don't want to be flamed, so I'll start by saying that I think the
EDP is worth $800 and is an amazing piece of kit, but to me $800 a lot
of money (usually) but since it's $10 less than my Repeater sold for, I
have that to spend.

My question is this:  I can get the EDP for $600.  Add another $100 for
Loop4 and that brings it to $700... or, I can get the EDP+ for $100
more.  I know the EDP+ was designed for lower noise emissions, but when
I had an EDP I didn't think it was noisy at all. (except when it made a
horrific burst of static before it rebooted itself.)  If Loop4 and a
lower noise floor are the only benefits of the EDP+, I'd just as soon
get an EDP and upgrade the software.  If it's an all around sturdier
unit, I'll get the EDP+  Does anyone on the list have experience with
both?

Mark Sottilaro