Re: Tutorial vids

i'd be interested in a tutorial video as a repeater
user...to get some new perspective on looping
techniques.  have you guys considerred an all around
looping vid?  something that demos all products?
obviously, your focus would be on the edp since you
guys are the masters of that, but throwing in a few
mintues showing some of the features on other devices
could make it worthwhile for the entire
community...but either way, i'm still interested in
seeing the edp one.

evan