Re: Line6 Echo Pro---Pros and Cons

Chris,
Its a great device for the money very simple looping
features 60 sec.record,overdub,reverse,1/2 speed
etc.it could be compared to the Boomerang but its
midi(delay sync only) has digital xlrs outs and great
vintage echo simulations.I think for the money is
worth having even if you just use it for the studio.
My 2 cents
L.a

=====
www.labalou.com