Re: [LOOP] [looper's] new toy

I've been looking at getting one of these for about two years now to use
on my Chapman Stick, for exactly the reasons you describe: not so much as
an accompaniment unit (although that seems cool as it is), but for the
potential of a customizable set of triggers of MIDI commands for use with
my Repeater and/or the rest of the Electrix rack or the Nord (currently),
and an Echoplex (eventually), essentially an FCB 1010 without taking up
even more of the stage than I already do :). The Jambass looks to be an
innovative concept. I'd like to hear more when you actually get a chance
to test it out.

best,
Steve Burnett
Subscape Annex (micro-gig spam - next show this Saturday, Raleigh NC)
http://www.subscapeannex.com/