Re: why a laptop at all?

Quoting Will Wright <armyofpie@hotmail.com>:
> Unfortunatly I have neither the blinky things or the good laptop, but I
>do
> have a whole bunch of really bad laptops. I'm sort of working towards
>having
> 3 or 4 cheap laptops each doing something really primitive.

i think it's awesome!

i was just pointing out that there is a place for a laptop in a live rig
and
that it isn't as expensive as one may think.

that reminds me of an idea that my friend kevin had once of buying a big
pile
of old RDS1900 units and chaining them in series to make the world's most
rube-
goldbergian looper.
---
Eric Williamson