How to make bump free drones in EDP?

Title: How to make bump free drones in EDP?
When I make drones using the EDP (Loop IV) most of the time, I get a little bump and I can’t figure out the best way to deal with it.  I know that I can go directly into Overdub to smooth things out, but then Feedback gets set to 95% and the drone will eventually die ... Not a good thing for this particular song I am preparing for.  I know if hit start playing, hit Record wait for a short while and then hit Record again, trying to keep my level as un-wavering as possible, I can almost create a seamless drone; but sometimes even if I seem to play correctly, I still get this little burst of volume that creates a bump that is  definitely noticeable.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Steve