RE: MPX-G2

Paul sez:

Whoops. I responded to the whole group, didn't I? I hate doing that.
Especially when the response has nothing to do with the thread. Can't break
them rules. Whoops. Chicken coop these dern threads, dangit. Keep 'em in
ORDER. Like Iraq. Gotta keep the rules nice 'n tight. Too damn bad I don't
know nuthin' 'bout MPX-G2s. Other'n'wise I mite say sumthink smert.

And I sez--
Well, I tried it--and I like it!  I'm gonna eliminate the GT-3 in the loop
rig and use the MPX-G2 for effects--and perhaps an occasional loop?
Gary
PS  Will try signing in to MP3.com as Chicken@coop.com