Crash or unwitting trigger

Hey Zoe,

I've had this happen to me twice in the middle of big shows
and then Bill hipped me to the fact that if you hold the pitch
key down longer than a second that it will trigger the metronome.

I HATE THE METRONOME...............wish it could be disconnected.
but I LOVE MY REPEATER, warts and all.............nothing does what it
does.......

..........to take nothing away from the EDP which mangles more
sophisticatedly than
any other looper (imho).

They are just different beasts...........

Any chance that you might have had your hands on the Pitch button or, as
Mark
has suggested that you have accidentally programmed to many messages into
the
FCB 1010.

yours, Rick