Crash or Unwitting Trigger

David Auker wrote:

   "Actually, I think it's holding the Tempo Lock button which starts the
metronome.  (Then, if you want to use it, quickly turn the volume down with
a twist of Tempo knob whilst holding Tempo Lock button...1-50 increments,
and 50 is really loud!)"

oooops, you are right, David, pardon me and  thanks......... I never knew
how to change the volume.

This has happened to me twice when I was doing absolutely nothing to the
unit in the way of a command, so..........

I suppose that Zoe's workaround, then,  is to just turn the metronome
volume
down at the start of every session...........I assume it would be a global
function.

Yours, Rick