Re: recording tools

In a message dated 4/17/2003 12:25:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kohntarkosz@yahoo.com writes:

> I'm
> looking for a mic is to record the used Takemine
> 12 string I bought a few weeks ago, what would
> you suggest for that purpose?

A Neumann TLM 103. They're down in price. You'll be able to record
everything from thunderstorms to crickets mating in the corner of your
back 20. You could spend your money worse. I also like CAD mics. They are
purdy to look at when yer a singin' and strummin'. If you buy the big
coffee can sized model, you can set it to multiple patterns. I've not
played into one of those, but I'd like to.