SF Loop show: BUILD

Hey gang, I'm going to be doing some solo looping this Sunday.  I'm
going very minimal, just myself one processor an amp and a Repeater.
Should be a good crowd to do interesting stuff.

See below for details.  Hell, there's going to be a children playing
accordians, how great is that?

> Mark-  the show at BUILD on sunday the 20th will be from 4-8pm
>
> the only other musical act i know of, is slated at 5pm and consists of
> children age 4-5 playing accordians, with drummer (age 26, though
> dressed as a baby) keeping the beat.
>
> BUILD is at 483 Guerrero, cross street is actually 17th

see ya there,

Mark Sottilaro