Re: microphones

<<> I'm
> looking for a mic is to record the used
Takemine
> 12 string I bought a few weeks ago, what would
> you suggest for that purpose?

A Neumann TLM 103. They're down in price. You'll
be able to record everything from thunderstorms
to crickets mating in the corner of your back 20.

You could spend your money worse. I also like CAD

mics. They are purdy to look at when yer a
singin' and strummin'. >>

You're kidding, rihgt? "Down in price"?!
Musician's Friend has them for $899!!!! PLEASE
tell me there's something less expensive than
that available!

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones