Fruity Loops

Anyone else upgraded to Fruity Studio? I paid the $50 to upgrade to the
'producer' edition, and it's a great package - I'm using it both for
sequencing/step-time looping and just as an audio recorder/mixer (as a
replacement for Cubasis, just so I can have everything in one package and
not have to keep switching...)

I'm hoping they'll add support for non-real time VST plugins (ala
Soundforge) in the wave edit window on the next update, but even without
that, it's very handy...

anyone else using it?

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk (gig details, news, MP3s etc.)