Re: Volume pedals

"my morely string is so taut..."

i didn't think morley used a string for their pedals...however, the EB
employs a yellow (kevlar?) string.  if you go taking it apart, make sure
you
write down how it's wound...easy to restring it backwards.  it's a bitch
repairing/modding the EB, but you'll get the hang of it.

by the way, i successfully modded two of my EB 6166 pedals for use as
controller with my all access.  apparently, a 100k linear taper pot is just
fine for the all access.

-jim