re: Types of Music

hi sempai and welcome. yes you are welcome on the list and yes i am also
interested in what others are doing with their loops. i have learned ALLOT
about various types of music and looping apllications threough the ld list.

my personal application with looping right now is i live function where i
loop my guitar and voice to do various and unsundry things all real time.
stylisticly give a tune or 2 a spin and decide for yourself? if you want
check out tracks where i am composing with loop pls give #s 3, 10, 15, 18 &
19 a listen on my music page of http://www.jimmygeorgearts.com  off the
first cd on the listening page, 'bestov'. 3 - 15 are guitar/vocal loops,
18 - 19 are piano loops. also on my front page under the main menu is the
loop song of the month. i will be posting a new sonf of the month in the
next few days, the one up right now is still fun though...

thanks for the question and thanks for being in the loop...

peace
jimmy george
http://www.jimmygeorgearts.com
http://www.jimmygeorgeband.com