Re: hello from new member...

Wooops, my mistake, I meant to say "what you'd pay for a stereo EDP"
(which doesn't exist so you'd have to buy two)

So you'd get a repeater for about $600 and two EDPs would cost you
$1200.

Stereo is a big deal for me, so that's why the Repeater wins for the
studio.  When I get the EDP it will be mainly for live work...until I
get (of course) a second one.

Mark