Re: [Paris Loopfest] I probably wont be here :(

Which prestigious music school?
I am at Dartington college of arts
you should get in contact with Catherine Laws head of music performance to
try to secure a residency there too as its just up the road. They are
supposed to pay visiting musicians quite well.
And of course I'd get to see you perform!!!

Cheers
Geoff
p.s. plymouth loopstock why not!!!