Re: My Repeater -> 2xEchoPro's... Should I take the plunge?

--- Stuart Wyatt <loopersdelight@solostring.com> wrote:

> So.... ignoring any financial plusses or minuses for the proposed deal,
> do you think that I'd make the right decision by saying yes to the
> offer?

It really depends on the features you need and the way you work. I'd feel
extremely limited without at least a feedback control and an UNDO
function, and
the EchoPro doesn't provide either one.

> I'm thinking that two Echo Pro's, controlled by my trusty 1010 with an
> inline DL4 would expand my project in the right direction. I know its
> not an EDP, but there is no way that I can afford one of those at the
> moment (way overpriced).... I was especially taken by the ideas
> proposed by Line6 in the Echo Pro manual about having two units in loop
> mode, and how to control them. I could also rig the two units to work
> as one stereo unit.... plus the 60/120 second loop time....

How would you get two EchoPros to work as one stereo unit? They don't do
midi (or
any other) synch in loop mode, so they'll drift.

Greg