Re: EDP Insert question

Hi Michael,

1) Use the Replace insert mode, so you don't hear the change in the loop
until the subsequent repetition.

2) Try the "Flip" interface mode, if you haven't already, for a sort of
"soft replace" effect.  It takes some getting used to, but I think you
might like it a lot for what you're trying to do, and you won't hear the
change until the following repetition.  (Listen to Andy Butler demoing
this feature - which he invented! - at
http://members.aol.com/andybmp3/vrtdemo.mp3)

Have fun,

--Andre LaFosse