Re: My Repeater -> 2xEchoPro's... Should I take the plunge?

For folks that are looking for blowout prices but not finding, I'd
suggest ebay coupled with a fair amount of patience.  I picked up an
Echo Pro about a month ago for $215, new factory sealed.  I did wait
about six months to find it at that price, though :)  And I agree with
others here that it's a very nice little box for the price.  A definite
step up from the DL4.  Anybody want to buy a DL4? <g>

Elby