Re: Admin query

Hi, I can understand this, but my email software - Eudora Pro - only has a
limited window width for the mailboxes. Currently I get most of the subject
which means its easier to read/delete messages without having to go into
each
one. I guess that, whilst understanding your point, I'm making a bid to
keep it
how it is. Ian.