e-mail change and archive question

hey, in my endless fight against spam, I created a new e-mail address for
my mailing list subscriptions.  This is it.  Already unsubbed/subbed.

One thing that would help gaurd against this e-mail address being deluged
with spam is if the archives on the web pages could not show our e-mail
addresses or cloak them in some usefull way that e-mail harvesting bots
couldn't parse them.  Having an e-mail address show up on a web page is
basically a nice way of inviting spam.  Don't wanna hastle Kim, but it
would probably help us all out.  At the very least please remove the
mailto: tags from the archive...

danke,

   Kevin

Kevin Goldsmith                          kevin@unitcircle.com