Re: les paul

At 2:27 PM -0400 4/30/03, mr.monk wrote:
>to the best of my knowledge Les primarily played with pre-recorded tapes.

Ever the showman, Les had a system called the "Les Paulverizer" that
allowed him to control a tape deck remotely from a button mounted on
his guitar. He'd demonstrate the system in such a way that he made it
seem that he was overdubbing on the spot, but the backing tapes were
actually all prerecorded.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com