Re: Favorite Reverb for your looping rig ?

I have a Lexicon PCM80 which you can find on ebay for around $800 these
days. Still a lot of money but a lot better sounding then those MPX units.

Speaking of reverb I want to get a petal verb for when I can't get my
'loop'
rack out. Any suggestions please?

thanks
Lou