New Album Preview Part 2 don't give any more!!!

Totally agree Max
I will order a copy too.

However I feel that u should not give any more of your music away Andre.

I feel that if you need to make money from your music u should rethink how
much music you give away for free.
You website contains about 4 or 5 albums of free music. How many people own
more than 4 or 5 albums of a persons music?
Someone interested in your music can instantly get 4albums worth for free,
that considerably lessons the chance of them buying your record.

I would seriously rethink your overally generous approach, to making sure u
get something back!
There are almost no other music sites I know of that contain as much free
music as yours... so don't saturate the market.. leave the listener wanting
more and you'll be increasing your chance of selling records.
Tantalize the listener with clips of songs not 50 of them!

I am saying this because I want u to make a living your live-looping music,
so you keep doing it and I can keep enjoying your music.

its a fair exchange money for music!

Now I'll shut up and mind my own business!
Geoff