Re: why pot before looping?

That's like the classic saying - I play better when
I'm stoned ( so you think ), I drive better after a
few drinks ( so you think ) -

It's a little sad if you need an external substance
for creativity. And this coming from a regular pot
smoker.

When I use to drink I would always get a few in before
every gig - now that I don't drink I notice what a
change my playing has taken if I compare the tapes
from before to now - but if it helps you write Sgt.
Pepper then do it I guess :)