the meaning of loop music

I find it still hard to understand the term loop music
really, does it make me a looper when i lay 4 tracks
bass, drums, organ and rhythm guitar bulid a piece and
solo on top of it, or does it have to be something
that continually evolves within a loop frame like
André does? a lot of lounge bands like Sven Van Hees,
Kruder and dorfmeister or thievery corporation are
also using plenty of loops in their music but their
not being considered as such.Their recognized as
formations who use samplers but there is a lot of
repetition in their music as well.Does this means that
when it starts to be arranged in the typical western
way it isn´t loop music anymore?

=====
www.labalou.com