Re: Dig if u will my research paper

I want to do this but i do not have chet aktins "jam man" yet... I will
need
to listen to Howie Days set again and probably copy it onto a minidisc etc.
These things are gonna take time.
so just as it took u a while to get the list together from your own
collection, it will take me a while longer to get this together. The reason
I can't answer straight away is I have the madest week of rehearsals and
event organising, so i don't have time to drive to the nearest record store
which is an hour away.
I will do it though.
but it will have to be in a week.
I will not back out of this,