Re: livelooping.com

>> Well, the main thesis of Geoff's paper is that "Live Looping" is a
>genre.
Originally it was just a history, remove chapters one and ten and you have
just that. That was the bulk of the research.
The genre idea came later.
I didn't realize it would create such arguments.
However I think it is something worth thinking and talking about.
I am refining my ideas about this all the time.
As like I said before when writing about something it is usual to reference
your work to others, however there is currently a drought of written
material about Live-Looping.

Geoff