Re: Sweden tour

On Saturday, May 31, 2003, at 08:47 PM, Matthias Grob wrote:
> Actually this our effort and exercise to work on a common aim and
> method may be just as important as the aim and method itself, its just
> very sad that it has to happen by email. I would love to sit in a
> circle and look at each other, all at the same time concentrated in
> the discussion until the agreement is found.

I suggested gathering for a "Looper's Summit" a while ago.  No
performances, just a bunch of us talking about looping and techniques
and what ever.  I think it would be both fun and useful.  However, I
really thing that Andre's last email pretty much nailed it down...
Maybe his text could serve as a starting point for further talks.

Mark Sottilaro