Re: Syncing Two Repeaters

<<<<i noticed that my friend's repeater was showing the same BPM and her
loop had the same
starting point as mine, which is all we wanted at the time, besides a cup
of tea (but i haven't
figured out the CC# for that yet).>>>>

     Actually the Repeater OS 1.2 does make a mean cuppa.  They wisely
left CC#'s 69-79 free for
this important upgrade.

     CC# 69 - Darjeeling
     CC# 70 - English Breakfast
     CC# 71 - Earl Grey
     CC# 72 - Assam
     CC# 73 - Ceylon
     CC# 74 - One lump of sugar
     CC# 75 - Two lumps
     CC# 76 - A splash of cream
     CC# 77 - A dollop of honey
     CC# 78 - Milk and honey together
     CC# 79 - A slice of lemon

     A word of caution.  Be careful to add one number to the PC command or
else you'll end up with
Darjeeling instead of Tap Tempo (or the other way around, I can never
remember).  Also, do NOT
send CC# 76 with CC# 79.  This would amount to social ostracization (not
to mention curdle your
transitors).

     I have a beta version of OS 1.2 that I've been using for a while now.
 If you'd like a copy,
just send me a SimpleTech CFC (256MB will do just fine) and I'll send it
to you when I get around
to it...  :)  There are a few bugs in it still, sometimes I'll see a few
small dark objects
floating around in my cup and I'll have to toss it and try it again.  It
takes a few tries, but
really works well once the unit has been on for a few hours.

     Hope this helps...

            Stephen