Re: New Jersey Gig Spam

On Wednesday, June 4, 2003, at 05:28  PM, John Mazzarella wrote:

>   I've only had it for a week, but I can already do some stuff with
> it.  I find that I learn to use my gear more thoroughly when I just
> set it up and go for it live.

That's often a mark of well designed gear.  I took my echo pro out to a
gig the day I got it!  I plugged it in around noon, fooled with its
basic loop tools a bit and took it to the show that started at 3:00

I'm going to have to dig that bad boy out again and see what I can do
with it.  Has anyone had luck using it in delay mode synced to a MIDI
clock with a feedback at 100% to do shorter "loops"?

The reason I ask is because I've got a vocalist coming to jam on Sunday
and she'll need some sort of looping device and I no longer have my
second Repeater.

Mark