Re: Delay plugins help

>From: Richard Zvonar <zvonar@zvonar.com>
>Subject: Re: Delay plugins help
>Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:05:21 -0700
>
>At 11:21 AM +0000 6/4/03, Marco Brucale wrote:
>
>>I specifically look for real time multiple stereo delays with
>sufficiently
>>long delay times, around 20-30 seconds.
>>Does anyone know if there are VST or RTAS plugins that do this?
>
>You can do this in Max/MSP. I haven't checked for availability of
>standalone "long delay" plug-ins made with Max, but I just threw together
>simple delay patch using the tapin~ and tapout~ objects and was able to
>get
>a 30 second delay. In fact, I was also able to get a 120 second delay!
>
>An advantage to using tapin~ and tapout~ is that one tapin~ object can be
>attached to multiple tapout~ objects, each of which could be routed to
>its
>own audio output or effects chain.
>--

>Richard Zvonar, PhD
>(818) 788-2202
>http://www.zvonar.com
>http://RZCybernetics.com

Thank you very much for this one (and many thanks also to dcollins).
I checked the cycling74 website and thay have a product called 'Radial'
that
was developed with max/msp and that if I understand it correctly is
essentially a four-channel looper.
Does anyone use that?

Thank you again

Invia messaggi istantanei gratuitamente! http://www.msn.it/messenger/