Roland V-drums looping

OK Guys, (Sorry for the midi Q:, read all through the Archive but didn't
find a A:)

Here a brainteaser:

Here's my basic V-drums kit from Roland:
http://www.rolandus.com/products/details.asp?CatID=5&SubCatID=22&ProdID=V-Cl
ub%20Set
I'm Looking ALL OVER for the following LIVE feature:

-       I want to trigger midi recording (START:MIDI
controller->PC->sequencer?) it with the LEFT cymbal;
-       Play my rhythm;
-       End my recording with LEFT cymbal (STOP;or whatever else I can use
to control Eg: extra pad)
-       Have my recording autolooped (so RETURNING recorded MIDI loop info
to my V-Drums Module, NO time sync etc, just my START-END)
-       Play along (layered) with my previous recorded loop
-       Initiate another (LEFT cymbal midi controller START signal)
recording
-       END with layered recording (LEFT cymbal or other pad/controller
input)
-       And so on....Additionally changing volume of MIDI playback, tempo
etc-

Just like the Boomerang Phrase Sampler
http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/boomerang/boomerang.html with
imaginary
external controls
or the Boss RC-20 Loop Station
http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/RC20/boss-rc20.html idem

BUT WHAT SOFTWARE SEQUENCER/LOOPER GIVES ME THIS POWER for LIVE
performance????

 I've tried:
Ambiloops
Ableton Live
Fruiteyloops 4.1
Propellerheads Reason 2.5
Acid Pro 4
Smartmonkey
Midget 3.5
Cakewalk
A S O (and so on).....

I' flipping out here! WHY CAN'T THIS BE DONE in this modern time and age?

Dear Loopers/unite RESPOND!

Cheers,

MIKE

winmail.dat