Re: distortionist

In a message dated 6/7/2003 1:48:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, sine@zerocrossing.net writes:

HA!  That reminds me of an ex girlfriend mine, a very mean drunk, who
started a huge fight with me when I disagreed with her as to the fact
that "There's a Tear in my Bear" was the best song *ever*.

yeah well my favorite song of all time (after years of djing and listening to everything form punk to trance) is "you got the look" by prince and sheena easten.  I dare anyone to download and pay particular attention to the high hat patterns and other marvels of syncopation within.