RE: echoplex, loop IV, PMC10, questions

I've been using 5 banks on the PMC10. Not too hard to create a Set on
the PMC to cycle through these live, esp if you use Sean's PC editor to
organize the patches, and print out patch architecture lists. My banks:

1: Mirror standard EDP footpedals (with Rec and Overdub set to toggle)

2 and 3: DirectMidi sets including Sus Record and Sus Overdub (so
there's no need to change the Parameter directly). Still experimenting
with which commands I want on-board the most and which in close
proximity pedalwise.

4: Loop #s: In order to go 'random access' to a specific loop. Included
in this bank is Sus Next and Previous Loop.

5: EDP Preset changes. Most of my Presets (for now) have identical
Parameters, but with different 8th/Cycle values. Read below

There are so many corners of the universe to explore in the EDP its easy
to take a turn into a mini universe corridor and get 'lost' there for a
long time. I've been 'stuck' in the Sync = Out place and it's a gas.

Running with Sync=Out I've been slaving via midi clock drum machines,
synths and effects off the clock created by the Cycle = 8th of the EDP.
Create the loop 'acapella' and then when the loop is finished, the clock
start is sent downstream and the drum patterns start playing.  Change
the 8th/Cycle values on the fly via Preset change and the drum machines
can play half time or double, etc for polyrhythms and such.

The behavior of the EDP sync out is consistent, so when you change a
loop length via unrounded multiply, for example, the clock will adjust
accordingly.

It can get a little crazy, but that's half the fun...

Question: is there a way (or what is the best way) to have the outbound
clock NOT change time when you change the loop length in the EDP, while
still sending midi clock out?