Re: Echoplex, Loop IV, PMC10

If you are only using one preset and it is set up to
do just 1 loop, but you had your midi pedal set up to
access loop 1, loop 2, loop 3, and loop 4 all from
seperate pedals, would they all work, or would they
only all work if the preset on the echoplex was set to
4 loops?

I also noticed a possible bug. If I tap the sus ur
insert before I record something it sound like a bomb
went off and then the whole thing goes crazy and a
bunch of numbers flash across the screen. I have to
turn the echoplex off and back on to make it stop.

I normally wouldn't do that but I was trying to see
what patches I had set on each PMC10 pedal for that
bank.

If I have recorded anything at all and then hit the
sus ur insert it works fine.

All the very best!
Terry