New Kid on the Block

Hey crazy guys,

(insert actual question)

I'm in Northern Virginia, and would really love if some people could point
me in the direction of some looping viewing in the WashDC area.  I'd really
love to be able to see musicians who care about looping in the area, but I
don't know where to start looking.

(background on me)

I first conciously heard looping, ironically enough, from Keller Williams.
He's also the reason I learned to play guitar.  My EDP is in the mail, and
I'm overexcited to say the least.  I'm really, really glad this list
exists,
also :)

-gsc.