Re: Echoplex, loop IV questions

Hi Cara,

Thanks for the info.

I've actually read the echoplex manual, the loop IV
manual, and the PMC10 manual all completely through 3
times each in the last week.

The echoplex and loop IV can be a bit complicated even
afer reading the manuals. Especially when almost every
function does several different things depending on
what you hit next, and how you have your presets set
up.

By the way is there any place we could download Kim's
new 300+ page echoplex pro plus manual as a pdf file?

I've programmed the PMC10 to access every single
function in the echoplex and I am in the process of
going through each of them to see what they do.

I've also set up different presets in the echoplex.

I couldn't really hear a difference in some of the
quantized and round modes. Possibly I was playing and
switching exactly where the quantization or rounding
would happen anyway. I'll try hitting them a bit off
and see what happens.

Quantize on a drum machine will actually put the beats
the same distance apart (if it's set to do that). I
take it that quantize on the echoplex will not put a
series of notes all exactly the same distance apart?

All the very best!
Terry