Re: CT Project

Thanks for the plug! Most of that stuff is a few years
old, but we've got another four discs' worth all
finished and in the can that'll be posted soon*: a
two-CD ambient/meditative project, an on-location
field recording thing and a CD of tracks made entirely
with percussion instruments (and looping devices, of
course!).

(*'Soon' means that Morgan, the site honcho, *has* the
stuff, but has been in the middle of moving so he
hasn't been able to get to it.)

-t-

--- Terry Blankenship <electricgypsys@yahoo.com>

http://music.columbia.edu/%7Ececenter/mhl21/ct/works.html