Re: Need PC rack enclosure recommendations

>  "Jesse Ray Lucas" <jlucas@neoprimitive.net> wrote:
>

> Here's a 20":  http://www.rackmountnet.com/rmc/rmc_4u.htm
>
> Just do a search on google for "rackmount chassis."

Thanks so much for the link. This one:
http://www.rackmountnet.com/rmc/ipc4es/ipc4es.htm
is only 18.5" deep, which is perfect. My clients rack is around 20"
deep, its a standard welded unit, I don't know the brand. Most racks
that I found with Google are 531 mm deep, this seems to be the standard
size. That's just under 21", and then there are all the wires coming
out the back, which really doesn't work too well.

Thanks again, great list!

Jim Weisbin
<jim@savagetranscendental.com>
http://www.savagetranscendental.com/musicmain.html