Re: boss sp 202 Question (?)

Title: Re: boss sp 202 Question (?)
THANKS for the advice!
i'll look in to the zoom thing.....
s---

do NOT i repeat, do NOT buy an sp202.  Its from the generation of samplers that existed just before the zoom sampletrak, which opened the door to cheap stuff being more feature packed and usable.  The sp 202 is a dinosaur and youll be able to do very little with it- its TRUE value is more like 75 -100 dollars, TOPS (you cant even adjust the volume of your samples after you record them!).  If you want a budget sampler, your best bet hands down is a zoom sampletrak st 224 which I can vouch for as the single most underratted and overlooked piece of budget gear, ever.  There are also tons of other newer budget samplers out there, but i havent owned them.  Just stay AWAY from the 202 , and its even more useless friend from that era, the yamaha su10 or something (the one shaped like a vhs tape-its honest worth is 50 -75 bucks i swear).  Like I said theres tons of good cheap stuff being made now, but the 202 and that yamaha were made before companies started "packing in" cheap stuff with good features.